1. Use of the Supereviews Website
2. Your License to Supereviews
Supereviews may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload, or submit to public forums, contests, sweepstakes, programs or other aspects of the Service, your photos, videos, text and other information (collectively any submission or derivative thereof is referred to as “User Content”). You hereby grant Supereviews and its users a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual and worldwide license to use, adapt, republish, copy, store, sell, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and distribute your User Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed, without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you.
3. Acceptable Use Policy
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post on Supereviews or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Supereviews responsible or liable for any content you access from other users of Supereviews website.
Without limitation, you will not post or transmit to other users any User Content that:
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, physical harm or discrimination of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence or contains sexually explicit material;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, car registration numbers etc;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
You understand that when using Supereviews website, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that Supereviews is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use our website.
4. Termination of Access
5. Our Proprietary Rights
6. Infringement Notice
Materials may be made available via Supereviews website by third parties not within our control. Supereviews is under no obligation to, and does not, scan content used in connection with our website for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, Supereviews respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is Supereviews’s policy not to permit materials known by it to infringe another party’s intellectual property rights to remain on our website .
It is Supereviews’s policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
Should you have any questions please contact email@example.com